What can AcadUSA do for you?
We are a team of USA-based academic placement experts, with unique insight and relations in academia. Let us help you shape your applications to reflect what educational institutions in the US are looking for in their students. Our goal is to ‘market’ you effectively to US colleges and universities where you have the best chance of admissions and success.
Our small and dedicated team can only accommodate a limited number of prospective students. Contact us today to see how we can be of help
- AcadUSA will provide for you a wide variety of information in the Resources section of the page that covers a wide-range of topics that begins from the overall timeline of the application process, to money management and housing once you arrive in the USA. The resources section is constantly being updated and is available for free to any visitor
- Sign-up for a personalized website portal and interact with our specialists through one FREE webinar
- We will also consider students with high merit from low income families for substantial discounts and free services
AcadUSA provides piece-meal services and a Comprehensive Package. For all of these services, students will undergo a Detailed Inquiry Process designed to help us get a clear picture of your financial goals, intellectual interests, career aspirations, as well as the type of overall educational experience (location and cultural characteristics etc.) that you prefer. We shall recommend and gear you to obtain admission and financial aid (in deserving cases) at the most suitable educational institution in USA. To this end, we shall keep in mind the financial resources you have at your disposal.
The piece-meal and packaged services are designed to fit the needs of the vast majority of our clients. If your needs differ, contact us and we will work with you to meet your specific requirements.
- A complimentary phone/skype-based information gathering session in addition to the online Detailed Enquiry Form
- Unlimited access to the bi-weekly WEBINARS to discuss your general admissions-related questions
- Two (2) hours of Skype (or Telephone) conversations with AcadUSA admissions experts for questions specific to your admissions needs; i.e. VISA application, applications for scholarships and fellowships, etc.
- Additional consultancy with AcadUSA experts to finalize your list of institutions for applications
- Contact us through email about any questions you may have throughout the entire application process
- AcadUSA will provide a checklist of all relevant deadlines and required documents for successful applications to every institution in your final list
- Complimentary consulting and editing of two (2) essays
- Assistance with discovery of assistantship, fellowship and/or internship opportunities, on- and off-campus based on your academic background, career interests and location of campus
- Assistance in reviewing/editing up to 20 correspondences (crafting emails, letters etc.) with University officials and Professors crucial for your ability to secure admissions
- Application packet review before final submissions
- Complimentary advising after you receive your admissions decisions
- Contact us through email about any questions you have through the entire application process
- Complimentary advising for VISA matters
Piece-meal services are for individuals that are seeking targeted assistance on specific steps of the admissions process.
The time you purchase can be utilized in any way you see fit; either all in one sitting or, you can space out our conversations over multiple sessions.
1) get an overview of valuable information regarding your educational experience in the US,
2) ask general questions at the end of the talk and,
3) learn briefly about how AcadUSA services may be useful to you.
We will survey the topics that you are interested in at the time of sign-up and cater our talk based on the comments/questions we receive. Each of these biweekly webinars are approximately one (1) hr long and includes up to 30 minutes for the question and answer session. Questions may be entered through built-in live chat feature as well. Please keep in mind that although we will attempt to address every question we receive, we may not be able to get to every one of your queries in the allotted time. Moreover, detailed series of personal questions that require individual attention is better suited for our 1-on-1 Skype conversations.
1) coordinating with you before you leave your native country to find and reserve a safe place for you to live and,
2) picking you up from the airport on your day of arrival and dropping you off to start your new chapter in life.
Only available in select regions of the US.